After sharing the detailed article on how to record screen as animated GIF, now I’m again here with some super easy tricks to create GIF from YouTube videos while you are watching the video online.
YouTube has the huge database of originally-created videos on the web. No doubt, it is the largest and most popular network for video sharing with its billions of users.
You can create GIF from YouTube videos of any section by just sliding the scale to set start and end time.
While you are watching any video on YouTube and want to create GIF of some section from that video, a site GifYouTube let you do this very easily.
Watch the video Tutorial if you prefer (otherwise follow the detailed steps below):
I’m going to discuss two methods to create GIF from YouTube videos. Both the methods use the same web service but I believe the 2nd method you might find handy than the 1st method. So let’s Start…
Methods to create GIF from YouTube videos online :
Method 1 :
- Open the site GifYouTube. (This will look like below)
- Copy the URL of YouTube video you want to create GIF, and paste in the URL text field
- Click the button “Create GIF”
- A new page will be open streaming that video
- Set the start and end time using the scale given just below the video
- Again click the “Create GIF” button
- That’s it !! you have created GIF from YouTube Video Successfully.
See the post till the bottom to know how you can share, download or embed the GIF.
Method 2 :
- Add the term ‘gif’ in the video URL just before the ‘youtube’ right there you are watching the video on YouTube Site. See in image below to clear your doubts.
- Next steps are same as above in 1st method from 4th steps
(follow the steps from 4th to the last of method 1st above).
How to share, download or embed the generated GIF :
- To download the GIF, copy gif URL(marked 1 in above image) -> open in new tab -> right click on the image -> and select save image as to save in your system.
- To embed the GIF, copy Embed code(marked 2 in above image) and paste in HTML anywhere you want to embed.
- To share the GIF, use the share widget given right there under the generated GIF.
If the post make any value to you, show your love and pass it along to your friends. We are social, so let’s get connected on Facebook , twitter, and YouTube. Also subscribe us by your email to make each post delivered to you directly in your inbox.