So this technical preview is for those who understand some technical terms like .iso file and know or willing to know how to burn it in pen drive or in optical drive. If you are not aware of these things and don’t even want to stuck in these technical terms, this is not for you – you should wait for full version of Windows 10. See below what Microsoft officially say :
Download and install the preview only if you
- Want to try out software that’s still in development and like sharing your opinion about it.
- Don’t mind lots of updates or a UI design that might change significantly over time.
- Really know your way around a PC and feel comfortable troubleshooting problems, backing up data, formatting a hard drive, installing an operating system from scratch, or restoring your old one if necessary.
- Know what an ISO file is and how to use it.
- Aren’t installing it on your everyday computer.
- We’re not kidding about the expert thing. So if you think BIOS is a new plant-based fuel, Tech Preview may not be right for you.
Technical Preview is available to upgrade your existing system or to download iso file and install on another system. I will recommend you not to disturb your existing work computer but to download iso file and install it on another computer or in another drive on same computer. But for mobile phones you will have to upgrade if you really wish to.
So before you go, here’s what Microsoft suggest you to keep in mind,
Unexpected PC crashes could damage or even delete your files, so you should back up everything. Some printers and other hardware might not work, and some software might not install or work correctly, including antivirus or security programs. You might also have trouble connecting to home or corporate networks. Also, if your PC runs into problems, Microsoft will likely examine your system files. If the privacy of your system files is a concern, consider using a different PC.
Here’s steps to go :
You May Also Like To Know About : ‘SPARTAN’ – Microsoft’s Brand New Web Browser
Steps to get and install Windows 10 Technical Preview :
Sing up for Windows Insider Program
- Read system requirements
Scroll down to bottom and navigate to Continue > Get The Preview there you will see
- Click on download the ISO files
- Click on a language you prefer
- Decide your platform either 32 bit or 64 bit
- Note down its Product Key and click on download
- Wait for download to complete
- Burn ISO in optical drive or create bootable pen drive (Know how to do)
- Now boot your computer using pen drive or optical drive
- Install Windows 10
- That’s it, you are done !!
Windows 10 Enterprise Technical Preview :
If you are an IT professional Windows 10 Enterprise Technical Preview is also available for you.
To get this evaluation all you’ll need to do a usual registration, providing your purpose for downloading the Windows 10 Enterprise Technical Preview . So go for it, give your precious feedback to Microsoft to help them making Windows 10 a real new generation operating system.
If you liked this post, please do like, share and comment. Subscribe us by your email to make each post delivered to you directly in your inbox.