Windows 10 has been officially arrived into the arena on 29th July, 2015. Microsoft has launched Windows 10 in several different editions which are Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Enterprise, Windows 10 Education, Windows 10 Mobile and Windows 10 home.
Windows 10 is free to upgrade to the Windows 7/8/8.1 users. If you are willing to upgrade your existing system (OS) you can do it very easily as soon as you receive free upgrade offer from Microsoft. But if you want to just try or install windows 10 in another hard disk partition, you will need to download its ISO and create Windows 10 bootable pendrive or DVD.
- Official way to download Windows 10 ISO file
- How to Download Windows 10 ISO using IDM, faster download speed
Since, you are now stepping into new generation operating system, gonna need to create Windows 10 bootable pendrive or DVD of your downloaded Windows 10 ISO file, here’s a simplest trick for you to go…
Here I am going to discuss an easiest way to create Windows 10 bootable pendrive or DVD. And let me tell you that there are so many other ways and tools to do this but I believe this one is easiest among all of them and safe as well.
Note: Following the method given below you can create bootable pendrive or DVD of any of the Windows operating system like Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 using their respective ISO files.
- You can install windows 10 in 3 different ways, check them out which one is right for you
- Ultimate guide to clean install, or dual-boot Windows 10 along with Windows 7 or 8/8.1
Here’s the things you will need :
- Windows 10 ISO File
- Pendrive or DVD (>4GB or according to ISO size)
- A tool called Windows 7 USB DVD Download Tool Download from here
(Don’t worry, this is a safe/trusted software by Microsoft available on Microsoft Store)
Steps to create Windows 10 bootable pendrive or DVD:
Watch the video tutorial :
Or follow the steps below :
- Download and install Windows 7 USB DVD Download Tool
- Run the tool, click yes if pop-up
- Click on Browse and navigate to Windows 10 ISO file where you have in your computer
- Select ISO and click Next
- Click “USB device”(for pendrive) or “DVD”, I am choosing USB device
- Plug-in the pendrive in USB port or insert a blank DVD
(pendrive will be formatted, so keep backup of all your data in it)
- Select your intended USB/DVD carefully.
- Click yes if prompt a warning message to format selected pendrive.
- Click on Being Copying
- Wait until it complete 100%
- When done 100%, close the tool
- That’s it, now your pendrive/DVD is ready to boot and install windows in your computer.
- Restart your computer, while about to reboot press F12 key (or other key that applies for your system) frequently – select pendrive/DVD to boot and install Windows.
- enjoy !!
Next Posts to Read:
- You’ve only a month to rollback to Windows 7 or 8 or 8.1 from Windows 10
- Easiest way to remove, uninstall Windows 10 from dual-boot
- Simple steps to rollback, downgrade Windows 10 to Windows 7 or 8/8.1
For more similar tricks about Windows 10 visit Windows 10 Tricks & our most viewed How-To archives. Hope you liked the post, so please take some time to share it along to your friends. We are social, so let’s get connected on Facebook , twitter, and YouTube. Also subscribe us by your email to make each post delivered to you directly in your inbox.