Facebook, one of the most famous social networking site has helped a lot to create a personal brand page for many individuals and for business. It enables users to create their personal fan page or business brand page very easily in just couple of clicks. Further, page owners use their page to promote their business or to stay connected with fans.
To accomplish their different requirements (some may be for SEO) users also don’t hesitate to try some different tricks in Facebook which is actually not given in Facebook functionality. So on demand of our visitors, here I’m going to discuss one of those Facebook tricks. This trick, mostly used for SEO purpose is how to add continue reading text link in Facebook post which on click tend to open intended brand page.
A simple and working trick to add continue reading text link in Facebook post which on click tend to open intended brand page. Follow simple steps or tutorial video listed below:-
Things you will need :
- Your page id (Which you want to open)
- Your post text
- A short code given below
- Copy this code in notepad
@[Your Page Id:0] Your Post Text @@[0:[Your Page Id:1:continue reading…]]
- Visit your brand page About/Info section and copy page Id in notepad
- Replace “Your Page Id” with your own page id in short code
- Replace “Your Post Text” with your own post text in short code
- Replace “continue reading…” with text you want to create link (optional)
- Now your code would look like –
- Now go to m.facebook.com
(This trick works only in mobile devices or on m.facebook.com)
- Paste this code in post text area and click on post
- That’s it, you have done !!
See the tutorial video here :
If this post makes value to you please don’t forget to like and share and also subscribe to our YouTube channel for more such amazing video tutorials.