When we restore all our personal stuff in computers, we often faced inadvertently deleted partitions or destroyed the partitions by accident on hard disk. We may be losing hope in recovering partition information if we don’t take any measures. So partition recovery wizard is necessary for us to retrieve data if misfortune happens. Partition Recovery is actually a method of recovering your lost partitions that were accidentally deleted or damaged due to hardware/software failure, virus attack or some other unknown reasons, as long as they were not formatted / overwritten to after deletion. AOMEI Partition Assistant is a free partition software that can retrace back the deleted or lost partition easily. If your system partition is lost, which lead to OS is unable to boot, AOMEI’s software supports to create a bootable CD (based on Windows PE core) to rescue your system.
Now AOMEI Partition Assistant 6.0 has released! What’s New in Version 6.0:
- Enhanced GPT to MBR disk conversion: support to convert a GPT disk that has more than 4 partitions to MBR disk.
- Fully clone system disk between MBR and GPT partition styles and ensure system is able to boot from destination disk (e.g. clone system disk from GPT to MBR, MBR to GPT, GPT to GPT, MBR to MBR).
- Enhanced the ability of Windows PE bootable disc to recognize devices: automatically integrate existing hardware drivers of current system into Windows PE when creating it.
- Added an option to manually add hardware drivers into Windows PE bootable disc when creating it.
- Added an option to choose “Quick Partition” when right-click on a disk so that make “Quick Partition” easy to use.
- Added a function to check the charge of a laptop before disk partitioning to prevent abnormal shutdown.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Download Link:
How to Recover Partition in AOMEI Partition Assistant?
Step1. Download and install AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard 6.0, then click Partition Recovery Wizard on the left side of the main interface.
Step2. In the pop-up window, select the disk you would like to recover. Then choose either fast search (recommended) or full search as the search method.
Step3. Click Proceed to start the operation. Once it is finished, you may see the lost data in the partition again.
Besides this feature, there are other useful features for your partition management such as migrate os to ssd Windows 10, convert MBR to GPT, make bootable CD, clone hard drive Windows 10 and converting from NTFS to FAT32. All the operations can be completed without data loss. Free download and check how powerful it is!